Call To Commitment
Genesis 1:1 (NIV)
[Ge 1:1] In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.  Now the earth was formless and empty (Greek:Tohu va Bohu), darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.
What’s our hope today to see our self rooted
Uproot and Die
1. Commit To Change
Rise and Fall of Nokia
At the end the Ultimate responsibility for failures rests with the CEO
- they lost touch with costomers
- failed to develop technologies
- didn't recognize the basis of completion was shifting from hardware to ecosystem
John 12:24 (NIV)
 Very truly I tell you, unless a kernel of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains only a single seed. But if it dies, it produces many seeds.
3 Kind of responses
- Know it, but ignore it
- Know it, love it but don’t bother to do it
- Know it, afraid of it but just do it
Brothers and sisters which one are you?
2. Commit To Fight Spiritual Warfare
2 Corinthians 10:4-5
 The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds.  We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.
Greek word of Stronghold means Ochuroma
Strong walled fortress
Greatest Ancient Fortress
2 Corinthians 11:14 (NIV)
 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.  It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness.
The real or the fake?
Matthew 7:21 (NIV)
True and False Disciples
 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.  Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?'  Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'
Psalm 25:12 (HCSB)
Who is the man who fears the LORD? He will show him the way he should choose.
My Journey to fight the spiritual warfare
- Policing – Always needed to be in control
- Reacting – trying hard to cover my weakness by counter attacking
- Internalizing – allowing my defectiveness to tell me that I am not good enough
- Punitive & Shaming – Punishing others with words and actions
- Covering – Clothing my self we false humility just to look good
- Being Religious – just so that people would not see my struggles
- Releasing – letting go and admitting my needs for God
- Communicating and admitting - my weakness and for my need for others to help.
- Humbling my self – Asking God to examine me and test my motives
- Mourning – Letting others see my pain through vulnerability.
- Standing – growing in my self esteem by looking to God
- Going to War – Taking a stand to be righteous even though is no pleasant to go against Satan Scheme